1. Best Research Paper Award
2. Young Researchers Award
BioLEAGUES is continuously granting the Best Research Paper Award at all Annual & bi-annual Conferences. A high-quality standard selection process shall guarantee the branding of a distinguished and reputable award for scholarly conference papers in the field of Climate Change and Climatology.
The selection process will be carried out by the International Advisory Board members, Organizing Committee members, Technical Committee Members and Executive Committee Members.
All conference papers submitted and completed by the extended deadline for submissions on …………should be short-listed for the competition and evaluated against the following criteria:
i. Contributes convincingly to the theme(s) of the conference;
ii. Deals with a research question of relevance for conference participants;
iii. Rigorous examination/research methods are applied;
iv. Findings, results and outcomes are convincingly presented and critically examined;
v. Conclusions are thoroughly discussed (including aspects such as the applicability, transferability, and/or furthering of research);
vi. Literature is reviewed
vii. Contribute to the nation
In addition, the authors need to confirm that at least 30% of their paper has been originated for and that at least one author has registered for participation at the "4th International Conference on Food and Nutrition, Singapore".
BioLEAGUES cordially invites young researchers from universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation at the forum. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Research articles will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
1. Showcase your research through Oral presentations.
2. Learn about career development as well as the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
3. This Forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who benefit from it.
4. Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
5. The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young researchers from across the globe.
6. Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors
7. Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers, so that they may improve upon their capability as multidisciplinary researchers.
1.Young Investigators (eg. Post-Graduate Students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Trainees, Junior Faculty) are the focus of this event.
2. The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference.
3. Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as either the first author or co-author)
4. Participants should be below the age of 30.
5. All submissions must be in English.
6. Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
The Top 3 young researchers will be awarded at the end of the conference.
Cash Award/Refund of Registration fee for the Best Research Paper