Authors are instructed to follow the below guidelines for submission of the abstract.
1. Abstract should be written only in English.
2. The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
3. Please click here to download the abstract template
4. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
6. You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission
7. Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs of submission
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above-mentioned guidelines,
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, please feel free to write to us immediately at email@example.com
8. Please underline the presenting Author.
9. Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.